Tuesday 13 November 2018

Valentine's Day SMS Messages || Valentine’s Day Greeting Messages


Valentine's Day SMS Messages



Valentine's Messages:- Wish your Valentine by sending special Valentine's Day SMS. It will surely enhance your love and make your beloved feel special. Short and sweet SMS can be a medium to be close to the one whom you cannot meet on this big day. Every relationship, be it long distance or not, can be kept alive only if it is nurtured with warmth and care. Send sweet and lovely messages to your loved ones to show them that you really care !

Image Credit :- 123Greeting.com
Valentine’s Day Greeting Messages


Love Is the happiness of 2019 and promise of tomorrow, so this warm note comes to you, to say that live life with a heart full of love. 💟
Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away. 💟
Love is more than longing gazes, dancing in the rain and candlelight dinners, but I am so glad we experience all of that and more. I love you! 💟
I’ve never been so scared of losing something in my entire life, then again nothing in my life has ever meant as much to me as you do. 💟

I am glad to be spending this Valentine's Day with you. There is no one else I would rather have as my Valentine💟
You make every day as special as Valentine's Day, so February 14th is just a day to celebrate what we have every day. Happy Valentine's day... every day! 💟
You may be just one small person of seven billion in this huge world, but you are a huge person in my small world. Happy Valentine's Day. 💟

1 comments:

a k said...

nice msg

Post a Comment

 

My Valentine. Design By: SkinCorner